Up to 77% of consumers record that they prefer to receive marketing message from businesses via email.
There’s no doubt that sites like Pinterest and Twitter are a great way to interact with your customers and build brand loyalty, but when it comes to sending out permission-based marketing, email wins, hands down.
Keep in Touch with Your Customers
Managing an email marketing list and sending out regular newsletters takes time and planning. Once you start emailing your customer base, it’s important to be consistent. A 3-month lapse between emails will fail to keep customers engaged with your brand.
XYZ can help you grow your customer base through email newsletters. Here are some of the tasks that we can do to save you time:
- Design a newsletter template that matches your branding
- Create and manage your email marketing provider account
- Create a signup form on your website
- Use your content or find content from non-competing sources for your newsletter
- Promote the newsletter on your social channels
- Provide monthly reports on the results of your email marketing campaigns
- Build Your Email List
Just sending out a monthly newsletter isn’t enough. In order for your email marketing to really take off, you’ll need to promote your newsletter signup form through a variety of channels, both online and off. Your website, social media channels, email signature, contact forms, print ads and brochures, and other channels can help you get the word out about your email newsletter and encourage customers to sign up.
If you want to build relationships with your customers through email marketing, give us a shout at